OS MELHORES PRODUTOS SÃO FEITOS
PELOS MELHORES ESPECIALISTAS
NtechLab is looking for a talented and experienced RSM to join our team.
The professional will perform sales in the region. Execute aggressive strategic and tactical programs designed to increase market share and establish an uncontested hegemony over other companies in the artificial intelligence industry.
- JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive sales of all NtechLab products in Brazil, following the strategies traced by the Latin America Head office.
- Create and manage forecasts of future sales achievement.
- Generate and develop leads in the territory
- Responsible for the customer management in the territory.
- To make frequent customer visits to customers to close business, and ensure that our propositions are valuable to the customer and fit for purpose, as well as ensuring that customer satisfaction remains at the highest level.
- Deliver market intelligence to enable NtechLab to better position its products.
- Ensure that territory customers receive adequate support pre and post sales.
- Establish and drive sales campaigns.
- To prepare a forecast against sales and to monitor and manage changes to the forecast to ensure that the pipeline of activity is always sufficient to meet the allocated target(s).
- To prepare a periodic Sales Reports as requested.
- To suggest strategic sales plans, sales campaigns and other activities to meet allocated targets on products and services.
- Direct sales research and analysis such that key areas of opportunity for growth are identified and defined.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Meet sales targets in the territory.
- KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATIONS, SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in any of the following areas: Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent work experience. Required fluency in English language.
- Five plus years’ experience as a Salesman in technology company, previous experience in Face recognition and CCTV sales desired.
- Ability to work in an intense, deadline-driven environment.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of the technologies related to the Artificial Intelligence products.
- Strong presentation/facilitation skills including presentations to channel partners as well as large end customer groups.
- Must be detail oriented, teams oriented and have the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Available to travel in the region (and to the NtechLab HQ when required).
Please send your resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com